Thursday, May 17, 2012

Date Night.

I have a long day ahead of me at work.  Lots to do, deadlines to meet, things to prepare, etc.  But today I'm looking forward to date night with my husband.  Once we hit the 8 month TTC mark, it began to feel like our sex life was very scheduled.  And it was/is.  We try to combat that by having date nights when I'm not O.  This reminds us that sex can just be fun and intimate, and doesn't need to be for a specific purpose.

Anyhow, we're going to a new place that opened up just down the street.  I'm excited because they have Indian food (my fav), and my husband is happy because they have a lot of local beers on tap (his fav).

It's important to take time to stop thinking about TTC and just remember you're a couple in love.  This is exactly what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment