Wednesday, May 16, 2012

BFN.

In the wee hours of morning yesterday I went in and underwent a blood pregnancy test (thankfully my doctor opens at 7).  I knew I wasn't pregnant- I could just tell.  I knew it a while ago and even commented on it in my previous posts.  But deep down, I hoped I was wrong, I wished I was wrong, but I knew. 

I was stuck in court all of yesterday, so I could not answer the phone when they called.  I knew that would be the case, so I indicated they could tell me the results via voicemail.  I knew it was bad news when my case manager called, and not the doctor.  The doctor once told me he likes to be the one to tell his patients when they finally get pregnant.

Anyhow, so I'm not pregnant.  We'll go through this ordeal for at least another month.  I'm slightly upset, but I am still more hopeful than upset.  It will happen when it's meant to happen.

1 comment: