Monday, April 23, 2012

TTC: 1 year 3 months 22 days

Today is my first day on clomid.  I'm to take 2 tablets a day for 5 days.  Friday I go in for my HSG, and on Saturday I go into the doctor and schedule a trigger shot.

We're still waiting for my husband's results.  We went to the doctor on Saturday, and they indicated the lab had lost the results.  They didn't seem upset by it, and didn't recommend taking another sample.  I'd like to call in today to get the results, but my husband told me he'd like to wait until Saturday so it doesn't mess up his week.

We had some somber news this weekend.  Husband's boss's mom passed away.  She's only 3 years older than my mom, so that's always eye opening.  I've known my husband's boss since I was a child, so this is affecting me a lot. 

I could use some good news.  If the sperm results are good, that would be nice.  Another part of me feels like if the news is bad, I might as well find out now, and not drag this somber period out any longer.  But what if I call and the news is bad? Do I not tell my husband and wait until Saturday to have the doctor tell him?

All of these questions are just whirling around in my head.  Maybe one day my head will be filled with more answers than questions.  Probably not.



No comments:

Post a Comment