Thursday, April 26, 2012

The Sperm are Swimmers!

The husband got his test results back- his sperm are healthy, strong, and ready to go!  I could see the relief fall across his face when he got the news.  He's been very upset and bothered by this whole process and I thought it was because he was worried about his "manhood."  Now that he's got a clean bill of health he's back to normal- very interested and supportive.  I'm glad to have him back. 

Tomorrow I go in for my HSG.  I'm a little worried about that.  I've heard that they are no big deal, that some women feel the pain is worse than child birth, etc.  I've scheduled it for 10:00 a.m., so I'll have to go into work afterwards.  Hope it goes well!

1 comment:

  1. yay for healthy sperm! good luck for the HSG not had one myself but am sure it will be fine!

    ReplyDelete