Thursday, April 26, 2012

Blog Awards.  A fellow blogger nominated me for a blog award- thank you MRHK Musings.  So I'm going to keep the bandwagon going and follow the rules (sort-of).

So the rules are as follows:
  1. Share who gave you this award to you with a link back to their blog (above)
  2. Write down 7 random facts about yourself.
  3. Give this award to other bloggers.
  4. Let them know they’ve won
  5. Pop the award on your blog
Seven random facts about myself? hmm…
  1. I am fluent in Italian.  I lived over there for several years and was even engaged to an Italian man.  But I missed my family too much so I moved back to the USA.
  2. I am heavily addicted to cinamon gum.  I seriously cannot have a pack of it because I will eat the entire pack in 30 minutes.  It's become a joke between my husband and I!
  3. I love beer.  I love beer like a lot of people love wine.  In fact, I am a certified beer server, certified by Cicerone- which is similiar to the first level sommelier certification.  I don't work in the field, but one day on a dare I just took the test without taking any class- and I passed. 
  4. I started a book club.  I love to read, so I got a few girlfriends to get together and start a book club.
  5. My favorite color is either red or blue, depending on my mood.  But I can't stand purple.
  6. I love dogs, was raised with them, and love them so much.  We live in a small condo and don't have room to have one, and I wish we did.
  7. I work way too much.  I have a good career, but I end up working 60-70 hour week every week, and have for the past 6 years.  It gets old and I would love to go part time, but with these looming expenses, student debt, and living in a very expensive area, we can't afford to live off of one salary.
Nominated Blogs:
  1. Infertile Myrtle
  2. 99 Reasons to Laugh at Infertility
  3. Stress Free Infertility
  4. A Little Pregnant
  5. Whatever

No comments:

Post a Comment